Fancy Fajitas for dinner tonight and no salsa sauce in the cupboard, why not substitute it with Reet Yorkshire Red Tomato Chutney.
Makes 6/8 Fajitas
2 large chicken breasts - sliced
3 tablespoons of marinade
6-10 mushrooms - sliced
1 onion - sliced
1 or 2 Red/Yellow or Green peppers
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 jar of Reet Yorkshire Red Tomato Chutney
6-8 tortilla wraps
- Cut the chicken into strips and place in a bowl with the marinade. Leave for a minimum of 15 minutes
- Add the olive oil to a frying pan, heat and add the onions. Fry gently for a few minutes and add the chicken.
- Fry the chicken for 5-10 minutes then add the mushrooms and peppers
- Stir occasionally until all the ingredients is cooked
- Warm the tortillas
- Place the chutney on the base of the tortilla and load up with the chicken mix. Sprinkle with cheese and enjoy.